cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
They aren't not kisses either, and each brush of his lips sends plumes of heat low through Isla's belly. It's both strange and not, to meet Remi as an equal like this - as they should be - and to see the altogether charming man forced to bear the weight of a wendigo's hunger and violence. To say that Isla is twitterpated is an understatement, and for all of her attempts to walk the ethical line, it's been obvious that she likes Remi for a while.

"As funny as that would be, I think I'd prefer it if neither of our mothers made an appearance right now," she admits; Isla's parents were of the prim and proper variety, so no doubt they'd have a lot to say about this. "And I could always find excuses to take longer with your checkups," she adds, as if that would help the time go by slower.

Except this isn't a checkup, they aren't in his sterile room in the medical wing, and they don't need to be talking about torture. Huffing a laugh at her own flustered reactions, Isla gives Remi's shoulders a gentle squeeze. "Whatever you think I deserve," she says softly, "would you please just kiss me now?"
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-26-2023, 08:38 PM