cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
(See, it's the complete opposite for me.) Silenced by little more than a whisper, the expression that flickers across Isla's face might be pain, or thereabouts, but the way she leans in to kiss the wendigo's neck says otherwise. "I'm glad it's a positive for you, at least," she whispers. "That's the whole point of it. I never want to feel like I'm letting you down." A strange admission, given their power dynamic, but then again, that's why Isla is a good doctor, and Grimm is not.

Feeling his muscles jump even if he manages to supress the flinch, Isla carefully spreads her palm across Remi's chest, as if to give him a chance to acclimatise to her touch. And as he trills something in Italian and draws the blankets over her as much as possible, she can't help but smile at the musical timbre. "Oh, so kind of like here when we say someone has a frog in their throat?" she wonders, having never been able to find the time to argue linguistic nuances with someone.

The other idiom, however, has her stumped. "Like a paintbrush? I don't follow." She grins, nuzzling closer. "At least a glove makes sense."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-28-2023, 09:01 PM