cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Gods, now I feel like this is something I should have asked before we-" The wendigo grins, head tilted mischievously. "-I mean, I know I'm free of everything, but if you do not even have any sex acorns laying around..." Gods but after everything it felt good to joke with Ronin. Doubtless, it would feel better still to do other things with the hunter, but beggars and all that.

'Nnn?' Reaching for the ladder, Remi pauses and looks over his shoulder at the hunter, wondering what sort of sickness changelings were immune to. It takes an absurdly long time for him to come to it, and when he does, his eyebrows shoot up and all thoughts of alcohol and fuckery on the surface disappear. "You don't...but..it was just the once." Ahh yes Remi, as if that matters; the way his face falls suggests he knows as much.

"I mean..there's no way she would keep it if she were...and if she was, why wouldn't she tell me?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 09-15-2023, 09:03 PM