cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Clean as a whistle, me. Except for the demons - I forgot to tell you, I'm full of demons and now you are too," Ronin says, calling the apology up to the other man as he clambers up the ladder after him. "That's probably why Isla is sick, actually. You gave my demons to her. Irresponsible." He tuts and shakes his head, though he can't help the laughter that breaks through the facade. It does feel good to joke again, especially after so long without seeing the other man.

And it's a joke that just keeps giving as Ronin practically watches the colour (what little there is) drain from Remi's face, and he reaches up to pat him on the butt as both reassurance and to make him hurry to street level. "It's been five days," he reminds him, as if the wendigo might have forgotten about biology. "I'm sure she's just got a bad cold or something." Or, you know, someone has snatched her for having sex with her science project.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 09-15-2023, 09:10 PM