cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Depends on whose mouth it's been it." Ronin chirps back to Remi, and the wendigo will practically be able to hear the hunter's thoughts (something something my whistle) based on how quiet he suddenly goes. Ahem, anyway.

"I might have believed you once, but I think hate is just your love language these days," he continues, hauling himself up and out of the storm grate and straightening up. "Wasn't there a sickness policy back in the old days? After seven days off you need a doctor's note, or something? Though I bet Isla could sign her own..." Clearing his throat and shrugging to Remi, he brushes off his clothes and digs in his pocket for a compass.

"Either way, I'd say at least another couple of days before we worry," he continues. When he's satisfied with the direction they need to go, he pockets the compass again and leans in suddenly to obnoxiously smooch Remi on the cheek. "Shall we?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 09-15-2023, 09:20 PM