I love you (Do you still love me?)
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000

Edmund paced back and forth along the shore. He'd chosen this place because it held one of his fondest memories with his mum. Exploring and collecting the colorful stones was a core memory of his. The love and joy of the moment would never leave him. Perhaps it was wistfulness for what he'd destroyed or hope for what might return to him.

The young Ancient was well aware that he was the one who burned his bridges, dousing them in the fires of Mother Dygra and crushing them beneath the weight of her stone. Yet he held no regret for his choices, simply guilt for tearing a hole in the life of his family. A hole in the heart of Mummy.

Naivety had told him that they would be ok. That Edmund could leave, do what he had to do, and return home. But hearing that his mum had stepped down as Queen was a wake-up call. A jolt to reality and the consequences of his actions. Now the young Ancient was unsure of his place outside of the Climb.

His tail lashed as he paced, fangs bared in frustration, Edmund reached up and roughly ruffled his hair, being mindful of his horns. He didn't know what to do with his restless energy. Gods, he hoped his Mum would show up. Surely, she would?

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
I love you (Do you still love me?) - by Edmund - 03-07-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: I love you (Do you still love me?) - by Maeve - 03-07-2023, 02:43 PM
RE: I love you (Do you still love me?) - by Maeve - 03-07-2023, 04:20 PM