I love you (Do you still love me?)
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935

Edmund lets out a sob as his mum pulls him in Mindful of his horns, he melts into her arms, his hands desperately grasping her back. Breath hitching, he tries to find the is home, always. But the expanse of stone and lava is now just as much so.

Letting out another shaky breath, tears still fresh on his cheeks, Edmund nods into his mum's shoulder. "I know. I'm so so so sorry for hurting you." The root of his guilt and the only true regret he has for his new life. Refusing to pull back, the young Ancient tries to give her something. Some kind of balm for the festering wound he's dealt.

"I needed time to learn about myself. I.." Milo's face flashes through his mind and Edmund gasps out another sob as he shakes his head, "I couldn't risk truly hurting you. Hurting Jude or Harper. I had to get used to what I am now." The initial bloodlust had been all encompassing and it had taken time to recognize the pattern of it. But now he has, and Edmund just wants to go home.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
I love you (Do you still love me?) - by Edmund - 03-07-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: I love you (Do you still love me?) - by Maeve - 03-07-2023, 02:43 PM
RE: I love you (Do you still love me?) - by Maeve - 03-07-2023, 04:20 PM
RE: I love you (Do you still love me?) - by Edmund - 03-08-2023, 08:56 PM