Ataraxia
Open
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
Soleil wrinkles her nose up as he brushes dirt of her cheek, but she can't help the little giggle that sneaks out, ruining her irritated facade. Though the reminder of her babysitters does renew the pout. She'd been hiding in the greenhouse for that exact reason. "But they're not as fun," she admits in a mumble, a little shamefaced. She adores her wolf siblings, which is why she doesn't want to say it, but it's the truth.

Trailing behind her father as he begins to hunt for a towel, Soleil pulls on one errant curl, staring at her feet. "But I'm lonely," she whines quietly. Luka is her only constant aside from her schoolmates, who still stare at her strangely sometimes for her odd mannerisms. She misses Paige, and longs for new friends. Halo's youth are far fewer than Torchline's, and most were from old legacy families who knew each other from the womb. Soleil just...doesn't have the words to express all these things so eloquently. "Everyone at school knows each other, and none of them want to play after. When can I be out alone? How big do I have to be?" It sometimes feels like that same vague parental declaration of 'someday' that always vexes her.
let us live like flowers, darling
wild and beautiful and drenched in sun

Messages In This Thread
Ataraxia - by Soleil - 03-08-2023, 09:19 PM
RE: Ataraxia - by Sah - 03-08-2023, 09:42 PM
RE: Ataraxia - by Soleil - 03-08-2023, 09:53 PM
RE: Ataraxia - by Sah - 03-08-2023, 10:34 PM
RE: Ataraxia - by Soleil - 03-14-2023, 07:19 PM
RE: Ataraxia - by Sah - 03-21-2023, 02:14 AM
RE: Ataraxia - by Soleil - 03-27-2023, 03:29 AM
RE: Ataraxia - by Sah - 07-02-2023, 04:57 PM