Brothers by Heart
For Jude!
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3110

Edmund locks eyes with Jude just as eagerly. He's gone far too long without seeing his little brother's face and his eyes scan the clear growth and changes present. It hurts to know that he's missed part of his brother's childhood, even if was a relatively short period of time. It felt like a lifetime for the young teen, probably even longer for Jude.

"I went to the Climb. It's the home of Ancients and I needed to learn more about what I am now." That was the short version of course. Edmund could never tell his brother of what he'd done. Darker thought surfaced and he pulled Jude tighter against him, hiding his face into the child's hair for a moment. Thoughts of the bloodust had consumed him so completely at first that he'd taken an innocent life raced through his mind. That after coating his soul in blood thoroughly enough to safely say goodbye to Jude, that Edmund had felt it was necessary to return to his Mother's domain and learn control. A few months of learning the patterns of his bloodlust and how to handle it. had done him well.

Confident in his self-control, Edmund forced himself to take a deep breath and once more meet Jude's eyes with is own. The young Ancient was home and he nodded at his brother reassuringly. "I am. To Torchline at least. I uh... might see about getting myself an apartment in the near future. But I'll probably be back home-home first." The young Ancient desperately wanted to truly return to his family but returning to his old room felt odd. He had changed and Edmund had grown to relish his independence as well. He'd try to reintegrate into their home first, but he had a feeling that he'd end up moving out rather quickly. If his mum let him that was.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
Brothers by Heart - by Edmund - 03-08-2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Brothers by Heart - by Jude - 03-08-2023, 10:07 PM
RE: Brothers by Heart - by Edmund - 03-09-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Brothers by Heart - by Jude - 03-14-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: Brothers by Heart - by Edmund - 03-27-2023, 03:19 AM
RE: Brothers by Heart - by Jude - 04-11-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: Brothers by Heart - by Edmund - 07-02-2023, 04:21 PM