Chase the Sun Across the Sky
Noah
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Anju
I am a a princess with lips made of glass
The smile that breaks across his face has her own small one cresting in response, relaxing across her shoulders. "I'm glad I wasn't given any misinformation then," she admits with a bit of relief, in a way she wouldn't to any random stranger. Though Halo has been rather receptive of her visitation, she is aware of her status as a foreigner, and just how easy it would be to mess up and create a personal or - Gods forbid - diplomatic problem.

Holstering her own bow, Anju closes her half of the distance to clasp his hand, squeezing firmly and lingering there. What he sees in her face is true, and what she sees in his is strain and fatigue that prompts a similar concern - though he manages to voice his first. "A quest from Ludo for my bow. I inherited it from a soldier who died beneath my command in the war - I need to practice with it more to do it the justice it deserves." And Stormbreak does not have plentiful game to hunt as Ludo had commanded her to. "So I came to find Deimos and more game to track." While killing a squirrel in the Plaza would have fulfilled that portion of the quest, it felt a little disingenuous.

As for Stormbreak, well. Anju sighs softly. Noah had once been one of theirs for a time, though only as a Demigod. She wouldn't feel comfortable betraying the weakness of her nation to anyone else - but surely he will understand. "Not well. I...I did everything I could during the war. But we are still without a leader or even a council, and as such are rather aimless. Lost. As far as I know the entirety of the Order is gone, as are most of the Dragoons. We are a floating island most have forgotten by now." And it seems a fair punishment, for how Stormbreak had forced all those different from them away from their borders. Anju has tried to keep the peace, to advocate and coordinate, but it all seems to be for naught.
and a voice cut from steel

Messages In This Thread
Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Anju - 03-14-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Noah - 03-15-2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Anju - 03-15-2023, 08:39 PM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Noah - 04-06-2023, 02:06 PM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Anju - 04-17-2023, 03:40 AM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Noah - 04-30-2023, 08:49 PM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Anju - 05-30-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Noah - 06-02-2023, 01:14 PM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Anju - 06-03-2023, 06:16 AM
RE: Chase the Sun Across the Sky - by Noah - 06-15-2023, 12:45 AM