on the wind
for Sah
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
The cloak was simple, but of fine make, and she considered it carefully as she fingered the coins in her belt-purse. It was navy in color, with silver embroidery trimming its edges, and it was made of some kind of soft fabric that Sohalia couldn't quite place. She ran a hand over it longingly, but in the end, she stepped away from the stall. She could use her meager funds for other things - like food - to sustain her on her journey. She didn't need a cloak. Especially not with longheat drawing ever closer.

With one last sigh, Sohalia turned - and nearly tripped over a large, shaggy dog to fall into its owner. She caught herself just in time. "Oh!" she exclaimed, a blush mantling her pretty face. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Upon closer inspection, she realized that the creature she'd mistaken for a dog was actually a beautiful wolf - one of two, in fact. She bit her lip nervously, hoping that their owner would be the forgiving sort.
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going

Messages In This Thread
on the wind - by Sohalia - 03-21-2023, 03:46 AM
RE: on the wind - by Sah - 03-21-2023, 01:59 PM
RE: on the wind - by Sohalia - 03-21-2023, 07:20 PM