{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
through her, in a rush of musk and saffron
He certainly hadn't seen her so out of her depth before, and Evie was equally unaccustomed to feeling it. She considers herself to be rather adaptable, and that quality has provided her with the ability to take on most any situation no matter how anomalous. The one thing she couldn't have prepared for was sharing her soul and consciousness with an entirely separate, self-sufficient (well...) entity.

Wrinkling her nose at the buffet of air against her freckled cheeks and loose, wispy tendrils of red hair, the Evergreen doesn't bother retaliating. The trip itself hadn't been physically taxing, but she finds herself tired all the same. "Thank you," she murmurs from where her face is trying to meld with his upper arm, finding she still can't truly separate her eyes from the cub. "I got him to drink before we left Torchline, but he wouldn't touch anything I had on me. I wasn't sure if he was just stressed or picky." It would be truly ironic if he was given both she and the Sword were such eager foodies. "I only had jerky though. Do you think he still needs milk at this age? He's rather big. Maybe we can try mashed up fish?" The cub gives no indication of which would be preferable, instead wrapping too-big paws around Deimos' arm as he scratches his chin, little fangs gnawing on the man's knuckles in gentle play. Evie cracks a fond grin. Okay, maybe she can do this.
beauty falls into disarray

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-02-2023, 07:03 PM