{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
His head was eternally full of machinations, calculations, ponderings, and wonderings – some in useful facets, and others diving and delving into notions and inquiries. It kept him busy and mostly out of trouble, given his restless nature, so he grinned again at the semblances. “I will add it to the list.” It might’ve been a project put on the back burner, but a consideration for the future nonetheless. Perhaps he could even put some of the soldiers to the test – they’d probably enjoy it.

But the timer went off, distracting the semblances away and the focus and attention upon dinner. While Deimos made the dressings, some other sweetened vinaigrette portion to accompany the strawberry, spinach, and pecan flavoring, Evie tended to the fish. His stomach rumbled in joined and candid instances, and he snorted in response, listening to her ideas as the food came together. “I can bring it up to her,” because he wasn’t going to make something she didn’t want or had no intentions to utilize.

The other remark though made his head shoot upwards, jokingly offended, because he had left the summits recently. “I get out.” Raising one of his hands, he started rattling off the locations one by one, fingers raised in each interval. “Swamps.” Though it wasn’t one bit amusing. “Desert.” To get bones alongside the rest of their brethren, herself included. “The Climb.” For obsidian with Alys while simultaneously delegating and avoiding the Grounds. Surely those counted for something.
under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Deimos - 05-23-2023, 11:57 PM