Summer Vacation
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
SOLEIL
the light of dawn is coming
Forgiveness is quick and easy for Soleil, who merely shrugs and tilts her face into Paige's gentle touch of fingers against her cheek. "It's okay. I'm sure you had your reasons." Reasons she will not push for further details about given what little information Paige had given her in her letters. It had sounded difficult emotionally, and Sol does not need information as badly as she needs Paige to simply be okay.

Laughing, all warmth and amusement, Soleil turns with Paige and falls into step beside her, undaunted by their height difference. "I am, I finally caught up to you!" The delay between their respective agings had been lengthy, and Sol had painfully felt the distance. It is a relief to have it finally dissolved. "I'm good. Dad and Luka have been focusing a lot on hunting with the new regions in Halo. We both graduated, but I haven't picked an apprenticeship the way Luka has." They're far more traditional in Halo than Torchline, and while Luka had taken after their father, Soleil has been rather aimless since leaving school. Thus her new arrival in Torchline, ready for exploration and new horizons.
ready to return everything the darkness stole
Code Inspired by Sky

Messages In This Thread
Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 05-30-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 05-31-2023, 01:17 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 05-31-2023, 07:40 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 05-31-2023, 08:19 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 05-31-2023, 09:59 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 06-03-2023, 01:58 AM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 06-03-2023, 05:42 AM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 06-17-2023, 12:51 AM