God Quest Only to find out
Quest Turn In - Safrin

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'I would expect nothing less from you.' Safrin muses, her galactic gaze drinking in the Stalwart's appearance with this newest addition with a mixture of pride and pleasure in equal measure.

His gratitude is received with warm magnanimity on Safrin's part, though it's clear his appreciation is precisely of the sort she expects. "Now that you have a hand in Torchline's leadership I would happily see that take up your focus." She purrs, glad to continue the tradition of her followers finding themselves at the helm of the islands. "I expect to see you and Hadama soon, for your next regional adventure. Until then.." Leaning forward, Safrin presses her lips softly against Harper's forehead.

Dissolving into a warm sea-breeze, the Attuned will feel Safrin's kiss lingering against his skin even after the lilac smell of her has gone.

~FIN
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
Only to find out - by Harper - 05-30-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 05-31-2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Harper - 05-31-2023, 09:42 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 06-02-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Harper - 06-03-2023, 07:08 AM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 06-03-2023, 07:03 PM