God Quest Stars in my eyes
Quest turn-in for Safrin
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The goddess was a being of many facets and powers, but one thing could always be said about her: Safrin knew how to make an entrance. Like the stars that were her domain she sparkled and shone upon her arrival and Tal sucked in an appreciative breath as Boreal crooned a happy greeting, scaly tail wagging across the smooth boards of the Observatory floor.

"Thanks, Safrin." His voice was shy at her gentle remonstrance, and the relief that washed through him at her assurance would have made him sag if he hadn't been already kneeling. He did end up leaning on Boreal a bit, slipping an arm around his companion's shoulders to give her a little hug of excitement as Safrin lifted his Goggles but her request caught him by surprise.

Being asked to be a messenger for Her? If he'd had time to think about it he might have had time to grow concerned about the details, but thinking ahead still wasn't his strongest suit and he blurted out an eager: "Sure!" ...Before his ears and neck grew pick and he ducked his head in embarrassment. "Uh... I mean. That is t'say... I'd be honored, Safrin. Who am I takin' it to?"

Messages In This Thread
Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 05-31-2023, 03:27 AM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 05-31-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 05-31-2023, 06:15 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 06-02-2023, 03:53 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 06-02-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 06-03-2023, 06:57 PM