to be untethered, to be undone

Age: 25 | Height: 5'4" / 162 cm | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Kallan
I am no mother, I am no bride, I am King
Kallan wasn't sure what sort of answer she had expected, but the answer he gave was sufficient. There's a hint of a smile in her next words. "Then you are a good friend, stranger." She couldn't think of anyone she would enter the fight for, family or friend, no matter how much debt they were in. Though the thought didn't bother her, she idly wondered which one of them was the fool.

It's not much longer before one of the competitors yields to his opponent. A good decision she would say, the match having declined quickly after the climax of their efforts. The crowd around them sounds almost disappointed as the winner is officially declared, ushering them out moments later to start the next match after final bets are placed.

"I wish you luck in there." Kallan turns away from the ring, pushing from the rail to move past Octavius as they call his name for the upcoming fight. "I think I'll try my luck outside of the ring, but perhaps we will see each other after your match."

She places her bet with the last of her coin moments before betting is called and soon after finding a corner to watch the fight.

Messages In This Thread
to be untethered, to be undone - by Octavius - 05-31-2023, 04:39 AM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Kallan - 06-01-2023, 10:44 PM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Octavius - 06-02-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Kallan - 06-02-2023, 06:23 AM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Octavius - 06-04-2023, 12:27 AM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Kallan - 06-08-2023, 06:22 AM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Octavius - 06-09-2023, 02:29 AM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Kallan - 06-16-2023, 06:19 AM
RE: to be untethered, to be undone - by Octavius - 06-21-2023, 01:22 AM