a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I will fight the end
Sunjata laughs and Ronin can't help but smile out at the bonfire. "Sorry," he adds, for his terrible small talk, before falling quiet to listen; he hadn't expected the Flood to give much of an answer, honestly, so this is a pleasant surprise in itself. And no one is arguing yet, look at that!

"A brothel?" he repeats with a raise of an eyebrow, before recalling, not for the first time, Sunjata's change of godly alignment. "Doing Frey's good work," he adds with a hint of humour in his voice; no malice now, too many bodies under the bridge for that any more.

Following suit and taking another sip of his drink, Ronin finally hazards a glance across at the Flood. "Is it working?" he wonders of his new normal. And when the question is fired back at him, the Supernova almost has to look away again, as if afraid that the smile on his face might be rubbing something in.

"I almost don't want to say," he admits. "Things with me have never been better." He has everything he wants or needs, he's hopelessly in love with an occasionally-homicidal alchemist and they live in paradise. Oh, and his goddess didn't kill him the last time he saw her.

"I know it's late, but... I just wanted to apologise for... well. You know." The loss. The grief. The guilt.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: a reason to smile from six feet under ground - by Ronin - 06-01-2023, 09:42 PM