a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I will fight the end
"Can't fault them for looking out for you," Ronin says of Frey; an opportunity, a new purpose, it's all something he'd have thought the Flood would need as well, after the sinking ship of the war and the Ascendeds' parts in it. But the other man hides, as ever, behind his smiles, and having been close friends, he can't not know Sunjata's tells. "Not as bright and shiny as you'd hoped?" he hazards. "It looked as though you and Isla are doing well."

And it's absolutely none of his business, especially because the only reason he ought to care about the Remedy before is because his husband had once - and yet here they are. Maybe one day Remi would want to know. Talk of peace, though, has his shoulders relaxing, and although Sunjata shoots back his drink in one, Ronin doesn't, for once, follow suit. "Thanks," he murmurs.

As for the apology, the Supernova can't help but wrinkle his nose a little, though he can't really say much in response at first. Perhaps part of him had wanted that to be the case, for Sunjata's life to be difficult. Now, though? Well, he'd not have invited him to talk if that had been the case. "I always think how easily things might have swung the other way. The different choices we might have made," he says. "Easy to do that now though, I guess. War's over."

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: a reason to smile from six feet under ground - by Ronin - 06-02-2023, 02:06 PM