a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I will fight the end
"Shit," Ronin says softly, though it seems as though it's just something to say. He can't very well claim to be sad that all of the Ascended are gone, given that it was the very point of the war. But the fact that those who survived have likely become Ancients... well, that sits better in his chest. Hopefully the world can keep healing from here. Maybe we can too," he murmurs, taking one last sip of his drink to finish it and rolling the glass between his hands.

Maybe Safrin has learned, but Ronin doubts it, mainly because the mercurial goddess has nothing to learn in his eyes. She is, just as the sun simply is, whether it warms the skin or burns it. All they can do is stand in its orbit and its light. Kamaria, though, isn't a name he expects to hear, and the warble in Sunjata's voice has the Supernova glancing across at him.

"I don't know, sorry," he says. "...But I can ask her for you. You're staying in King's End, right? I can get a letter to you if I find out." And then, in a softer voice tinged with a smile, "Perhaps she's in the stars with Seren." Their two daughters, half-sisters, half-goddesses in his eyes, together in the sky. It's a nice thought.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: a reason to smile from six feet under ground - by Ronin - 06-02-2023, 08:47 PM