Was it pain or was it circumstance
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
We're riding 'round this carousel, getting dizzy 'til we're sick
Oh, he certainly has been hiding away, but given the fact that she doesn’t poke fun at it right now leads him to think that she has no idea that he’s been doing the same. But when she takes a better look at him, her face grows softer as she continues to hit him in that emotional honesty – something that would ordinarily be a good thing is a double-edged sword for the Flood. He doesn’t want to look good. He wants to portray exactly how ravaged and painful his heart has become the second that he starts to feel it again.

So in an effort to shrug it off, he shakes his head lightly. “Isla makes sure I eat.” Because that was the majority of the issue he had. He’d stopped eating, wanting to wallow away into nothing until his shifts forced him to go and devour some poor creature in King’s End. But now, he had a purpose, even if he didn’t feel wholly into it, focusing instead on trying to take Frey’s advice so that maybe one day he could look upon his deity again.

Right now, though, he watches as she tilts her head, her golden hair a halo of fire in the reflection of the bonfire. “Adding magic to the building. You can help if you’d like? It’s an easy question, though I find it difficult to find people to ask these days.” He admits, letting that mask cross his face when he speaks next.

What he doesn’t expect, is the way her hand lifts to his cheek, a single finger brushing along the freckled and stubbled skin, and he exhales a sigh that smells of liquor and smoke. She comes back into herself and Sunjata loses himself with the opportunity – because for every single person that remained living here in Caido, he thinks that nobody knows him as well as the Valkyrie does.

His head tilts, one hand lifting to her own to catch it, to keep it against his face as that mask shatters in real time – the smile fading, a short nod offered. “I don’t think I’ll ever not be struggling.” He admits quietly, only for her own ears, letting the attuned bond open just enough for her to feel how much uncertainty lingers in the storm clouds of his heart.
the flood
Love is like a circle, there's no easy way to end
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Was it pain or was it circumstance - by Hotaru - 06-01-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Was it pain or was it circumstance - by Sunjata - 06-02-2023, 02:08 AM