If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
He is far too accurate in hearing the similarities between the tones, because it is easier for Ru to default to seduction than be honest with a stranger. Then again, she is rarely honest with more than five people in her entire life, so perhaps that isn’t the best comparison.

His compliment is all the more endearing for how it focuses on her instead of her beauty, and Hotaru laughs softly. “Flora will enchant them in my absence - being a temporary presence only makes me more alluring I think.” Or maybe she is just downplaying her magnetism. Hotaru certainly hadn’t expected this level of success given all the history tying her to the people here. Then again there were a fair number of new faces that she had delighted in getting to know quite personally. “Though my reception makes me far more inclined to visit,” she says with a small grin, the weight of the evening loosening from her shoulders in his presence unexpectedly.

As he joins her she re-stretches out her legs, bare ankle brushing against his calf and letting that pleasant minor contact linger. “I agree. Though my daughter is quite precocious; she invited many of us here intentionally because of our tangled, sordid histories.” She shakes her head with a wry grin, both proud and exasperated by Flora’s genius. “I’m disappointed we didn’t have a chance to dance. Maybe we still can out here?” Something slow and leisurely while they talk, with only the stars and the faint music from the side door to accompany them. More romantic than she would normally offer, but her guard is pathetically low after the long evening.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-03-2023, 11:35 PM