If I could just have you in the light
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
George
She was beautiful; of that, there was no doubt. But that was certainly not the only facet to Hotaru, and any who would ignore the greater intricacies of who she was - the cleverness, the wit, the mischief - was a fool.

"I'm sure she will," he agreed, "But I think you've shown us all where she gets her magnetism from." He hoped she would visit more often, intrigued and enchanted by her as he was; that, or he would have to find an excuse to visit Halo. Either way, he was determined that this trip should not be the only time their paths crossed. What fun would that be?

As her bare ankle brushed against his calf, George resisted the urge to pick up her foot for a massage. He'd seen her heels - she was either a goddess, or her feet were killing her. Or both, but let's not get too carried away. Instead, he leaned his leg to the side, letting her know that he felt her touch and that it was reciprocated.

He, too, had been disappointed that they'd not had a chance to dance, though watching her hold court on the dance floor had been a treat. At her suggestion, though, he offered a crooked smile, rising from his chair to bow before her, extending a hand as he glanced up to meet her gaze. "May I have this dance, love?" he asked, something low and inviting in his voice that wasn't there entirely on purpose. Perhaps Hotaru wasn't the only one with their guard lowered this evening.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by George - 06-03-2023, 11:50 PM