If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
It has been a very long time since someone held her gently. Sunjata does now, but when they’d first met it was like two comets colliding; both experienced, flash fire souls who had seen the sparse best parts of themselves in each other and fallen headfirst into chasing that high. Wessex had known her strength and praised it endlessly, and while Ru had never felt more powerful she had only experienced the Ascended’s gentleness in fits and starts. Nate…Nate had held her gently. Always so gently.

It would be horrible to say to anyone out loud, but there’s a reason she still sees his eyes in Frey’s face. Why she’d asked him to run away with her.

George’s delicate touch reminds her of that. Not directly of Nate, which she appreciates; she isn’t trying to chase Nate’s ghost. But the feeling makes her warm anyway. It could very well be misleading - George may be a far better actor than even her, luring her in with gentlemanly ways only to use her and move on. But coming here tonight at all was a risk that had paid off; why not one more?

“And what were your inferences?” Both teasing and testing, curious what assumptions and conclusions had been made about the gathered crowd.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-04-2023, 03:01 AM