If I could just have you in the light
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 31 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
George
It wasn't as if Hotaru was the only one feeling a bit mature, and that fact was surely not lost on Hotaru given how closely they were pressed together. Still, his resolve had never been stronger - this woman, he was certain, would be worth the wait. Assuming, of course, that the date that he was now supposed to plan went well. No pressure.

"Pencil me in, will you?" he teased, reaching up to tweak her nose playfully. "How kind of you." Reluctantly, he leaned in for another quick kiss, squeezing her close before releasing all of her but one hand. "Where are you staying? I'll come for you around - let's say 6:30. Wear something you don't mind getting sand on," he added with a wink. Then he lifted her hand to his lips, bowing slightly so that they were on eye level, and murmured, "Until tomorrow, love." And even though it was an endearment he used frequently, there was something low and intimate about the way he said it that he couldn't quite explain.

-FIN-

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by George - 06-08-2023, 07:01 AM