it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
The map indeed, as Jack aptly put, was shit - giving hardly any indication of the world before them. She only had the mind to snort at the crude marks and barebone details, a little sigh traversing through her lungs. Maybe nothing had truly become any better – not with the passing of time, nor with those daring to remain.

“I can. At least all the old parts.” Her eyes flickered to the water, then to the distant mounds, none of which had been present before she’d escaped the land. The war, and then every shifting thing thereafter, must’ve caused the other alterations; she couldn’t imagine the Ascended and any other inhabitant bothering. Pointing towards the Inner Quarter, she rambled off a series of notions left behind in her stray memories. “Likely still has the temple, domiciles, and Atheneum, the bar, prison, and barracks. Unless all of that burnt down too.” What with the stories of the SparkBird. Her finger maneuvered towards the Labyrinth, half tempted to send him that way because it’d be funny if he got lost. “Exactly what it says. Has a lot of weird shit and squirrels that give you the wrong direction. A glade is around there too.”

Anything about the current landing they were standing along seemed to be nearly nothing, save for the skyport and the familiar bleached overpass. “Bone bridge nearby,” and then she fixed her sights on other fuzzy portions. “Probably ruins too.” The Spire was probably around somewhere as well, unless someone finally took the ugly symbol down. With half a snort, she sighed, hands going back to Fangorn. “Where do you want to start?”
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Melita - 06-04-2023, 10:25 PM