it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

Rolling his eyes hard enough at Melita's back that they might escape his head and smack her between the shoulderblades, Jack lets the Honeybee slink on her way and spends a little longer on the docks. The rest of the crew gather supplies, make small repairs where needed and take stock of everything on the Ark, and the good captain rifles through stalls and minds alike for anything akin to connections. When all is said and done, though, it is back to the ship until nightfall.

He hates Longheat for a lot of reasons, but most specifically right now it's the length of the days; it feels like far too long before the Ark is up in the air, starlight filling her sails and the strange, changed expanse of the Hollowed Grounds stretching away beneath them. "What the fuck is that?" Jack says abruptly, tilting his head towards - you guessed it - a distant, big black dong in the sky on the horizon.
believer, believe it or not you'll know
when it ends and how it goes
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-08-2023, 08:44 AM