On a Tether
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
We made plans to kiss the sun at night
Hopeless dreamers, hopeless types
"That was AWESOME!" The lioness screeched cheerfully as they settled back on solid rock. Her body still shook with the adrenaline of their endeavor, and she couldn't wipe the giant smile from her face.

"Yeah, I do." Ellyra said, her shoulders bouncing some with each word. She grabbed a pen off of the front table and someone scolded her with a watch it, now as she also grabbed a piece of paper (surely that wasn't important). Quickly, Ellyra rested the paper against her thigh and scribbled down her address for the wild haired girl. "This is my address. My door is dark green." She said, handing Soleil the paper and tossing the pen back on the table from over her shoulder. She ignored the way it clinked to the ground and the same patron that scolded her grumlbed about her manners while picking it up.

Ellyra couldn't be bothered, she was too high on all of her excitement. "Man, I have got to go back to Safrin and beg her to fly."

FIN

Shedding skin you show your beauty scars
Don't forget me or who you are

Messages In This Thread
On a Tether - by Soleil - 06-09-2023, 10:04 PM
RE: On a Tether - by Ellyra - 06-14-2023, 11:21 PM
RE: On a Tether - by Soleil - 06-26-2023, 07:45 PM
RE: On a Tether - by Ellyra - 07-14-2023, 01:15 PM
RE: On a Tether - by Soleil - 08-02-2023, 02:46 PM
RE: On a Tether - by Ellyra - 08-04-2023, 06:38 PM