(SE) i could tell some lies to you

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225

When stunted hand earns place
with man By mere monstrosity
When El finally stepped within the boundaries of Meadowreach, they expected to be greeted with the same beautifully lush scenery they had encountered when they first came here. Tired of the business of Haulani and secretly hoping to run into Sohalia again, El had decided to go back to Meadowreach, the gorgeous place they had literally stumbled upon on their journey to Torchline. Seeing the unicorns and saving them from death was one of El's more exciting experiences, and they wished to see the place again, expecting it to be only slightly different due to the change in season.

It was, however, much different than El expected, with lines and lines of what looked to be spider's silk running across the place from tree to tree, flower to bush. Their lips pursed as they surveyed the scene, disappointed and confused at what they saw. When they went to touch the silk, it proved to be much stronger than it looked, resisting significantly to the pressure El put on it. Frustrated, El turned their hand into a fist to curl around the silk, disintegrating it within seconds. However, there was much, much more where that came from. Before El could do anything else, they heard an annoyed groan and sigh coming from a place off to their left. Turning, they saw a man controlling a large volume of water, trying his hardest to clear away the silk. It was working, but not extraordinarily well.

"Hey," they called to him from where they were standing, "Do you know what this stuff is? Are you trying to clear it away? I didn't know Meadowreach would be like this during Leafchange..." They wondered whether it was normal for the place to get like this during the colder months. El had certainly never seen anything like it back in the Grounds.
Alarms are struck and shore
is shook By sheer atrocity
Hawke

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Eleftheria - 07-04-2023, 01:48 AM