(SE) i could tell some lies to you

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225

When stunted hand earns place
with man By mere monstrosity
El turns their head curiously as they watch blue feathers sprout up along the man's spine, then disappear. It happens so quickly they aren't sure it isn't just a trick of the light. The man had to have some other form in addition to his water magic. A powerful magic user, then. His demeanor is casual, however, as he replies to El, pointing into the sky. There's some type of haze that El had previously thought were clouds, but as they look at it more closely, they can see...are those legs? And more of the silk, visible due to its sheer volume, trailing through the sky.

"What in the shittin' hell's that?" they say, a rhetorical question that communicates their bewilderment effectively. It's becoming a bit hypnotic, the way the spiders bounce and float through the air, so they tear their eyes away to look back at the stranger.

"Guess I could help you, then. This place was so beautiful when I came here last." After this, they give a sigh, then go down to their knees to begin cleaning. They move to break some threads by hand, but when they begin to start cutting into their hands painfully, they give up and take out a small knife to start cutting.

"You live around here, then? In Wrenzoak's Refuge? I've only been there once, but it was nice when I went." They wondered if the spider silk had gotten all over the refuge as well.
Alarms are struck and shore
is shook By sheer atrocity
Hawke

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Eleftheria - 07-04-2023, 08:31 PM