(SE) i could tell some lies to you

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225

When stunted hand earns place
with man By mere monstrosity
El works quietly as Sunjata replies, nodding every so often as they pick up, cut, and throw away spider webs in efficient movements. When he reveals himself to be the creator of the Refuge, they immediately stop and look over to him, eyes widening a bit in surprise and awe. It's only a second later that they make the connection to Sohalia, whom they ran into last time they were here.

"You know Sohalia, then? She was very kind and helped me when I was here last. She said she knew the founder of the Refuge. I guess it makes sense you'd also be the one who made that brothel." They looked at Sunjata with the corner of their brow raised this time, expression matching his playfulness. They had never been to the House of Midnight before, but it looked impressive from a distance. If Sohalia wasn't against it, it must be a fairly decent place, El figured.

"The Refuge is quite beautiful, though. I would've stayed longer if I didn't have commitments in Torchline," they say after a bit, looking off into nothing and clearly thinking about Torchline and the things that happened since they arrived there. Their life really was very different now. After another few moments pass, Eleftheria gasps as they remember something and turns back to Sunjata. "And the unicorn poacher? Did Sohalia get a chance to tell you about him?"
Alarms are struck and shore
is shook By sheer atrocity
Hawke

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Eleftheria - 07-10-2023, 11:32 PM