(SE) i could tell some lies to you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
so, collect your scars and wear 'em well
your blood's as good an ink as any
He’s content to pause in his own spider-silk clean up at the time they speak, his attention slipping back over to them as he shakes off a couple of webs that cling to his lightning scarred hand. He notices their far away look, but it isn’t long before the attention is back on him and he tilts his head curiously, focusing on them while they finish the recant of what happened.

Yikes.” He mutters under his breath, looking away from them to peer around the fields ass if wondering if anything out of place that he’s noticed could be related to such a thing. Nothing comes to mind yet, but at least now he has an idea of what to look out for, and so the demigod turns his attention back to his new acquaintance and nods his agreement. “That’s good to know, thanks for telling me.” And he pauses, because he truly doesn’t have reign over this land, but when it comes to who’s done the most stuff with it, he thinks he certainly falls under that category.

— Fin <3
go scratch your name into the clouds
and pull them all... d o w n
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 01:15 AM