[se] first and fierce affirming sight
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

He’d be about the same – flitting in and about the world of Halo with children strapped to them, rather than trapped and held captive inside the home. Perhaps that said more about their workaholic natures than necessary, or that future youths would be experienced in multitudes of venues – including barracks, greenhouses, offices, spas, and so on. “Exactly,” he pinpointed, a soft grin remaining on his features.

Which only prompted another laugh when her declaration was aired over pumpkin – but given its many attributes and contributions to favored dishes, he wasn’t surprised. The diction might have granted him enough courage to continue, pulse ticking in his jaw now, feeling it clench back and forth as apprehension began to weigh its way through his mind. It shouldn’t have – they’d discussed it all before. Didn’t meant it wasn’t nerve-wracking though; alterations, changes, decisions – she could always refuse.

Fortifying his breath, steeling his resolve, he watched as she heeded to the direction, granting his suspense, surprise, and bestowal. He expected her to squirm with impatience, though maybe Micah stayed the notions, calmed the semblances, as he lifted her hand up, placing the box within, and opening it.

The reveal would unfurl a ring; a slim, rosy hued band, deceivingly simplistic at first. Etched along the sides were small details embedded into the sides; leaves, stems, curlicuing, before winding towards the center of a sunset-hued stone, like the blossoms of a flower. In the interim of waiting for her to open her eyes, he slid off his log and down to his knee in front of her, mindful of the leopard cub and tending to a speech he’d practiced and still knew wouldn’t be enough. Gaze searching and finding hers, piercing and ardent in the haze and lights and beneath the stars. “I will never be able to word it all properly – how much I love you.” Easing another breath, and taking the knots out of his chest, granting opportunities and chances that a thousand times over he was still shocked that he had. That they’d found themselves here – built all on their own. Swallowing down all remaining apprehension, he persisted, Sword through and through. “I admire your strength, courage, and convictions every day.”

Then a grin, perhaps to alleviate all the trepidation in his bones, or to simply place all his heart out there, piece by piece. “And I did wonder if you would let me stay by your side – if you would marry me.”
it's not the waking, it's the rising
It's the fire it ignites

Messages In This Thread
[se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Deimos - 07-03-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: [se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Deimos - 07-21-2023, 10:09 PM