{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I don’t care, I’m in love
(Stop before it’s too late)
Her chin trails after his touch like he has her on a tether, magnetized without consciously meaning to be. At least when his fingertips leave her skin he isn’t leaving her utterly bereft, his arm still wrapped around her waist.

She can’t help the way her lips twitch in an answer so natural it’s almost instinctive as that roguish, handsome grin he’d first flashed her way the day they’d met makes a reappearance. It’s as validating as each laugh and smile she has managed to encourage out of him with childish stunts and frequent visits. More than anything it makes Ru feel like maybe she is good for him, that she always was, and they’d merely lost themselves somewhere in between.

This kiss had answered one important question, but she finds she’s left with so many more in its wake. Still, all she can do is quietly laugh as he blessedly keeps things lighthearted, the gratitude thrumming strong between them from her side of the bond. The rest can be answered in time. Right now, she doesn’t want to go back to those feelings of overwhelm and panic.

“I think what I said was more of a command, so I’ll try the ‘asking’ bit next time.” Whether or not that next time should or shouldn’t happen is entirely subjective to anyone who knows them, including themselves. Sliding her hand to gently squeeze around the slope where his neck meets his shoulder, Ru lets a small tinge of apology resonate between them in deference to her words. “Sorry I dragged you out of bed for all this.” He’s welcome to leave, but she hopes that he won’t.
And I still don’t know why it’s happening
(But I make the same old mistakes)
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Hotaru - 07-09-2023, 06:34 PM