I'm not immune to the sincerity
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Glancing sharply over his shoulder in the direction of the yelp, the Lullaby's eyes narrowed even as his pupils grew large and predatory. It was a reflex he could hardly help nowadays, though the fact that his fingers remained free of talons and his teeth did not spread into rows of jagged triangles spoke at least a little about his self-control. He did have to shrug off a few feathers that appeared in his curls, though.

So it was that as Brenna made her way through the thicket, she'd find Remi already facing her with an expression that suggested he wasn't surprised at all to see the rabbit on her belt, even though his eyes had returned to their normal sea-glass green. 'Mmmm?' Frowning slightly, the man raises his gaze to the trees for a moment, before shaking his head and smiling a touch weakly. The magic that kept dragons and other large critters from maintaining a safe distance from the Lullaby, also terrified anything smaller which was quite a shame given how much the former-attuned enjoyed the company of animals.

"No." He confirms with an almost boyish chuckle, despite just how world-weary he seemed to be. "Perhaps it was something I said?" He suggested with a mild shrug.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Brenna - 07-25-2023, 02:23 AM
RE: I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Remi - 07-25-2023, 02:50 AM
RE: I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Brenna - 07-26-2023, 12:17 AM
RE: I'm not immune to the sincerity - by Remi - 07-26-2023, 03:15 AM