broad horizons
For Talyson
Eden Query
Merchant

Age: 23 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Song Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eden

Having never left Stormbreak in all her twenty-two years, Eden approached the Skyport with a jumble of excitement and ambivalence. No, of course she wasn't nervous. Who would suggest such a thing? It was only that she was being cautious, and realistic about the difficulty of exploring new places with nobody except Lorin by her side. He, of course, was off collecting supplies they would need until they found lodging in Torchline (which he tried to convince her to do, but she had come out of that fight victorious, of course). So her task was to secure transport for them.

Eden could probably have flown, but her brother's shift was wingless. And if she was a relieved about that fact, it had nothing to do with the seasonal winds making flight at this elevation difficult for such a tiny bird.

The dock was busy, and many of the people bustling by looked twice at her. She didn't mind. Her hair and her youth and the fact that she was presently alone were all bound to catch attention. The young woman drank it all in with her chin high and half a smug smile tugging at her lips.

Near the Peregrine's impressive berth, one man stood still where others did not, and he seemed to have a kind of presence about him which inclined Eden to ask him for directions.

"Excuse me." Eden raised her voice above the wind and distant shouts from sailors of the skies. "Can you tell me where to find the captain of this vessel?"

Someone carrying a heavy crate bumped against her shoulder, knocking her travel sack to the dock with a hard thump, and she afforded the offender a glare.
I don't want to be anything
other than what I've been trying to be lately

Messages In This Thread
broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-27-2023, 04:11 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 05:25 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-27-2023, 06:19 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-28-2023, 03:25 AM
RE: broad horizons - by Eden - 07-28-2023, 03:58 PM
RE: broad horizons - by Talyson - 07-28-2023, 06:16 PM