no room for business in paradise
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
flora

"Awww, thanks." Flora titters as if she hadn't been quite obviously fishing for preciously this compliment. Still, reeling it in with a dainty shrug, the Doubletake trickles the fingers of one hand up the forearm of the other if only to draw Eden's gaze in that direction. "Anytime. In fact, we should take a trip to my mom's spa. She has the most amazing herbal mud bath."

Hearing Tal's name certainly rang bells of recognition, and the way Flora straightened and huffed slightly said about as much as needed saying. "Oh. Okay wellllllll, I'll keep an eye out for him." So nothing for the back rooms then. But perhaps it was something from her mother?

Looking down at the dragon, Flora grinned proudly. "Spice." She replied for the small creature. "I didn't name her. One of my dad's did. His dragon is called Sugar, and so when he found this one..." Sugar and Spice, etcetera; Ronin was very clever.

Watching Eden as the girl gazed toward her brother and wasting not a single second of the silent conversation occurring between the siblings, it was with a mischievous glint in her aqua eyes that Flora shook her head. "Okay well, he can have whatever is cheapest, but you are going to try this." Spinning on her heel, the Doubletake began to pour.
damn they don't make them like this anymore
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-27-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-27-2023, 07:49 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 12:34 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-28-2023, 09:12 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 07-28-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Eden - 07-29-2023, 09:55 AM
RE: no room for business in paradise - by Flora - 08-17-2023, 07:05 PM