[se] tell me that i'm better now
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah
if there's a reason I'm still alive
when so many have died
The stars began to twinkle overhead. Noah didn't notice at first, though. Thankfully he had already set out the vial out next to the twins when he first set Margot down. The twins did not sift in their slumber despite their parents' flirting, their kissing, their touching.

Noah held her closer as she kissed him back. He let a low and gentle moan escape from his mouth as she nipped at him with her sharpened animalistic fangs. A shiver rolled down his spine. "We better stop or I'll show the whole Greatwood how in love we are with each other." He said in a husky voice, letting her cup his cheeks for only a moment before shaking her hands from his jawline. But he didn't seem to stop. He kept kissing her -- on her lips, along her jaw, down her neck, across her fur-covered shoulders.

It was only after several moments of making out that the twins did finally stir, igniting into the world their hunger whimpers. Noah shifted immediately to gather them from their sleeping place. While Delia prepared, he held and shushed gently each twin. Once their mother had her pillows ready, Noah handed them to her one at a time. They latched quickly and hungrily. ”I will double check the perimeter, then we can settle down for the night.” He said, eyes warm and loving as they fell over his family. Kissing Cordelia’s forehead, Noah then set off.

With a pack slung around his shoulders, Noah found an open spot to leave Safrin’s vial. It was safe enough as he stuck it in the crook of a branch, but still in perfect view of the stars above. Then, he made his way around their camping spot. Everything was just as it should be. Before he headed home, he went to the shrine. Kneeling before it, Noah shifted his pack off his back. ”Thank you, SAfrin. Thank you, Vi.” Noah said, taking his offering from his bag and leaving it at the altar. For Safrin, a mirror with a Luxere horn handle. For Vi, a set of throwing daggers forged from the finest steel.

When Noah made his way back to his family, Cordelia was finishing up the meal for the two of them, and the twins were sleeping soundly. Settling in, Noah ate with his wife and they fell asleep watching the stars.

FIN

then I'm willing to
wait for it

Messages In This Thread
[se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 03:29 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-28-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: [se] tell me that i'm better now - by Noah - 07-29-2023, 03:07 PM