share our dreams and sit our thrones
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
when people say that something is forever
'I think so too.' Remi agrees sweetly. "What's your favourite flavour?" He wonders perhaps too conversationally given their present situation, but what could you do. An angel was gonna angel, even if that meant asking a demon his favourite flavour of gelato.

"Ah. Clever." Remi agrees, waving at the ground and summoning the nails to rise and drop safely into his pocket. Looking up and holding onto the golden cord as if Ronin was nothing more than a vaguely disobedient puppy, Remi nods. "I hope so. I've been working on them. The storms, I mean. They have so much potential in this area of the world, but the timing was just a little off, and.." Blushing furiously as if only having just realized that he was rambling to a demon, Remi clears his throat and shrugs suddenly as if he couldn't care any less about the weather.

Except he really did.

"I ... suppose it wouldn't hurt if we...found somewhere to watch it? Just so that I can figure out what to do with you somewhere dry, you understand."
either way, it ends
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Remi - 09-03-2023, 08:25 PM