God Quest kickstart my heart

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"There's no need for a demonstration of it, but a rather fitting benefit of your new body is its ability to be struck down and return with twice the strength." Hydras were terrifying in that way, but the similarity to Sunjata's past few years felt like the sort of thing worth noting. "Just when they think they've got you, bang, you come right back." Grinning proudly, Frey extends their arms and spreads their feet slightly to better ground themselves amidst the rainbow stones and splashing waves for Sunjata to climb at his leisure.

"You're welcome gray-eyes. I trust you'll make the most of all of this, mmm?" They raise their eyebrows as a pulse of warmth which has nothing to do with heat, flows outward. Sunjata had ever been creative with his abilities before, and Frey had absolutely no doubt that the Flood would continue to do so.

"Oh, and you're also immortal now. Just don't drown." They grin, raising a shoulder to give the serpent a suggestive shake. Of all the immortality clauses, this was perhaps the most iron-clad given Sunjata's abilities.

Chuckling under their breath, Frey moves back toward the water's edge and sits down with their legs extended into the sea and their back upon a flat rock. Even in his current form, Sunjata will feel the sensual touch of the waves as they lap up the god's thighs and between their legs. Humming contentedly, Frey closes their eyes and stretches their arms wide to either side of their body, gripping the earth as the waves continue to move against them.
Frey

Messages In This Thread
kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 11-29-2023, 11:44 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:49 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 10:20 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-13-2023, 10:36 PM