what's wrong with a little pretend?
For Sol <3
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Soleil
Sol grins, proud of her dad even when he is being teased and lamented over, even by herself. There is little she could ever be mad at her dad for, and sharing her own accomplishments is certainly not one of them.

Soleil tilts her head in a so-so gesture, expression slightly conflicted, never one to hide it. "I go back and forth. Dad was hesitant to devote to a herald for a long time, and I feel like I am too." She still hasn't even met one. Not for lack of trying, but she doesn't know if Dygra is on a different level than the heralds. "But it's hard when he has all this magic and power and I have nothing, except asking for spirits and gods to help me." Something she isn't uncomfortable doing, but for a person as independent and self-sufficient as Soleil, it's a bitter pill to swallow when she has to. Turning toward Cordelia, her troubled face becomes slightly inquisitive. "What was it like for you? Was it easy to decide who you wanted to Attune to?"

Cooing at Margot, Soleil shakes her head with a laugh. "I can't believe how big they are already. I love kids, but there aren't many in Halo right now." It's a bit of a shame, as she'd absolutely play with them if she had the chance.
We run for cover in the temple of love

Messages In This Thread
what's wrong with a little pretend? - by Cordelia - 12-01-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: what's wrong with a little pretend? - by Soleil - 02-18-2024, 02:46 AM