in the process of clearin' out cobwebs
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
When Cordelia sends word that he can visit, Sah doesn't hesitate. Leaving a letter for his pups he raced out the door. If he needed supplies along the way he could hunt or create them with magic. Getting to his cousin as soon as possible was more important than packing a bag. Lilly and Pad barely managed to catch up as he tore through the Citadel to get on the soonest Skyboat.

It's worth the effort and he reached the Grounds in record time. Cordelia's absence has been agonizing. Being denied access to the rest of his pack was hellish. But Sah would never blame his cousin, not for this. Not for being a mother and doing what she felt was necessary for her and her pups. But Gods he's missed them all.

Sah was far past his limit by the time he arrived and as Cordelia burst from the door, he caught her with ease. He only had half a mind to make the few steps inside and close the door. He somehow managed it as he placed kisses along his cousin's crown."I'll hold you to that. I've missed you too. Gods, I've missed you." The pain in his shoulder was worth it. A reminder that this was real. That she's in his arms and safe. That his pack was whole once more.

While the cousins reunited, Pad stood guard at the door. There were pups here and with the humans busy, he would ensure their protection. Lilly however sat patiently, tail wagging vigorously in anticipation of her own reunion with the One-Shot.
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the process of clearin' out cobwebs - by Sah - 12-01-2023, 07:07 PM