in the process of clearin' out cobwebs
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah raised a playful brow at Margot, "Are you now? I bet you'll be faster than your brother." Her energetic disposition certainly hinted as such. Perhaps the little girl would follow in Soleil's footsteps? His daughter would surely dote on her younger cousin. Marcus already reminds the Wild Thunder of Noah and the image of the young boy tailing after his father is precious.

The Abandoned grinned widely at the news, "Really? I've been helping him out when I can, but I didn't realize he was close to done." Sah adjusts his hold on Margot and rests his chin on her head. Lilly curls up beside him, her nose still tucked up against the child. "We've missed you all in Halo. It'll be good to have you home."

Halo felt empty without Noah and Cordelia. Even more so now that it entailed the absence of their twins as well. "Do you think you'll be back by next season?" He surely hoped so. Things in Caido were shifting once more and the Wild Thunder would rather face the unknown with his entire pack united.
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the process of clearin' out cobwebs - by Sah - 12-02-2023, 08:16 PM