in the process of clearin' out cobwebs
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah deflated a little, "I'm...ok." He smiles softly, "I'll be better when you're all back in Halo." Not having a romantic partner didn't bother him. His pack being separated and spread thin across Caido, however? That kept the Abandoned up at night, with a white-knuckled grip in Lilly's fur and an arm thrown over his eyes.

But there are more important things on hand. Namely, Noah's apparent deception. When Marcus was put down, Sah reached over and scooped the boy into his lap alongside his sister. With a twin in each arm, he met Cordelia's eyes. "I don't know. He might have thought he was protecting you. Letting you adjust to motherhood before adjusting to the added challenges of having Abandoned children." Sah grimaced, "An ill-executed attempt at protection if that's what it was."

Lilly walked over to Cordelia and rested her chin on the woman's leg. She was far more durable than the twins and didn't mind clawed head pats. Watching his companion fondly, Sah added, "But I do know that Noah loves you and respects you. I don't think he had any bad intentions behind his secrecy." The Demi-god loved deeply and fully and sometimes took on more than he could handle for the sake of his loved ones. His loyalty was unquestionable.
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the process of clearin' out cobwebs - by Sah - 12-05-2023, 03:29 AM