a queen selling dreams
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Sohalia watched with satisfaction as her friend downed the water, sipping on her own drink as she joined Flora on the couch. She tucked her legs to one side so that she could face the queen more comfortably, toying with her glass as she listened, sympathy on her pretty face. She made a mental note to hunt through Flora's cabinets in a few moments, once she'd ensured that her friend was as well as she could be, to search for something simple and quick to prepare in terms of food. If Soh had to guess, Flora was going to need her strength.

At the admission that even Flora didn't know how bad things were, Soh winced, reaching out to squeeze the queen's free hand. "I'm so sorry, Flora," she murmured, nothing but sincerity in her silver gaze. "Anything that you need from me, it's yours," she promised. "I have people in Stormbreak gathering supplies to send - it might take a bit longer than usual, with the skyport destroyed - and I know quite a few of our people have volunteered to come and help however they can. We are at your disposal."

She paused, thinking. "And if all you need right now is a shoulder to cry on, then that's fine, too." If the roles were reversed, Soh knew that she would need a friend more than perhaps anything else, if only so that she could have a private breakdown before showing a brave face to the world.

Messages In This Thread
a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-01-2024, 06:18 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 01:51 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-02-2024, 07:01 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 08:51 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-03-2024, 02:24 AM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-08-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Sohalia - 01-09-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: a queen selling dreams - by Flora - 01-21-2024, 05:29 PM