[SE] Over the river and through the woods
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3350

"I wasn't sure where it had landed," Edmund argued. If it had landed in the center of the ocean, for example. He'd already been some distance away at the time and so focused on following Mother's goal that he'd pushed down his worries.

Koa's tone and blatant suggestions had the Ancient balking, "What are you talking about? Is this about when Jude and I were attacked?" Edmund shook his head, "Wait. Are you the Dragoon that Jude said he could trust and that he was planning to tell so that nothing like that ever happened again?"

The Ancient's grip tightened on his bag, "Did you hear that and decide it'd be more fun to blame the victims?" His voice cracked, much to his embarrassment, "Do you have any idea how terrifying that was? How scared I was? Do you think that I wanted to hurt them? Enjoyed it? I didn't want to die! I didn't want my baby brother to die! I still have nightmares about it!" Every word was raw truth, and the Ancient's face burned, and he hurriedly wiped away a tear, not wanting the horrible person in front of him to see it.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to go home." Storming past Koa, he shot over his shoulder, "Oh, I imagine you blame Torchline for the destruction, too, right? They must have planned it, right? Victims are always to blame for what's done to them." As the Ancient left, having to wipe another tear, he didn't notice the scale fall out of his bag. He didn't' get the chance to turn and see either as a loud crashing sound was heard in the direction of Torchline.

"Shit!" Breaking into a sprint, all Edmund could focus on was getting back to the city to help.

~
Edmund has dropped:

Type: Light | Style: Defensive | Level: Basic
MothMan Scales | Incredibly lightweight but strong scales that can be crafted by a god into armour or a shield.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Over the river and through the woods - by Edmund - 04-22-2024, 04:58 PM