Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets
Sex Frey Prayer

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"I do try." They purr in a feline rumble that matches the pitch of Hotaru's own. Leaning into the Valkyrie as one of her hands moves to bind their bodies together, one of Frey's slides from her shoulders where it drapes just below her neck. Still, the silken ribbon tightens with the movement of their fingers, even as the deity reaches out to tilt Hotaru's head back further and expose the delicate column of her neck.

"That was certainly a day I revisit in my mind, as well." They agree softly. Releasing her shoulder and leaning properly against her now, Frey allows their free hand to trickle like smoke down the Valkyrie's form. Though their touch is feather-soft, her nerves will feel as though they are being tickled as tactfully as any pianist's fingers might dance upon the keys. Whispering into her ear the contents of her quest, they move to press their lips against the hollow behind her ear, pressing with their fingers against her throat and tightening the ribbon.

"Now I have a question for you." They whisper, voice rough. "Though it pleases me greatly—" And indeed, Hotaru will feel for herself the thrust of that pleasure from behind her. "—to see you and Sunjata together and monogamous, much less, I do wonder...were you to ever wish to elevate yourself to the same heights Sunjata has reached...would such an agreement not restrict you—" The ribbon tightens as Frey's hand descends between Hotaru's taut thighs. "—from all the ways in which you might use your wiles to serve me?" Frey was certainly all for the unexpected, but a pair of monogamous demigods ?

Hotaru has been given a quest!

In 4 threads, Hotaru must make something bigger.
Frey

Messages In This Thread
Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 11:40 PM
RE: Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets - by Frey - 02-21-2024, 02:33 PM