I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’
Cordelia
Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Marcus
The sun cascaded across the pristine snow like liquid gold, casting shimmering reflections that danced with every movement. Marcus found himself sitting on the doorstep to the Olson home, watching the glittering display. Its warmth kissed the icy surfaces, creating a dazzling spectacle.

From his young mind, an idea spun. Amidst this winter wonderland, the boy ventured forth, his breath forming delicate clouds in the crisp air. He made his way around the house to the western side, where the sun hadn’t quite reached, to find huge icicles hanging from the corners of the roof. He pushed and gathered snow into a mass until he could reach them to break off what he needed, then set to work with his new materials. With nimble fingers and a heart filled with love, he began to sculpt, chiseling beauty from the frozen essence of nature. When it was ready — a grotesque image of a heart, but looked upon with beaming pride — he went to find her.

”Mom!” the young mage called, bursting through the doors of the back room where his mother had been processing ningos when he last saw her.
I want you by my side
So that I never feel alone again

Messages In This Thread
I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’ - by Marcus - 02-14-2024, 03:26 PM