I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’
Cordelia
Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
Marcus
Still growing accustomed to what social norms were because of his rapid aging, Marcus could be a bit blunt. And bright. And loud. His sister, too. But she was off doing some other something that in all honestly Marcus wasn’t ver concerned with, sharing a different kind of love for the outdoors than she did. Not that she didn’t like the out — she loved going on walks and learning hunting tactics from their parents — but Marcus loved just the beauty of the out. It reminded him of his mother, hence the bursting in to the meat working room.

”Oh, sorry.” Marcus said with a sheepish duck of his head. Color and warmth swam to his ears and pooled in his cheeks. ”I didn’t mean to scare you. I just made you this.” He said, pushing his arms out to nearly shove the carved ice sickle into his mother’s dirty, working hands. ”I made it.” He chimed, bright blue eyes sparkling with the hope of his mother’s approval despite the blush to his face.
I want you by my side
So that I never feel alone again

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’ - by Marcus - 02-21-2024, 01:57 PM