Fall back to you
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Jude
Somebody ought to corrupt me on the dance floor
And take me home
Jude has visited more shrines in his youth than he has as a young adult, and it had not made deciding who to visit any easier. His family is scattered throughout various heralds in terms of allegiance, with varying degrees of happiness. But Jude had chosen to stay in Torchline, chosen to be better than all of his parents who couldn't seem to stick to a single decision, to stay. So maybe the decision hadn't been difficult at all.

Offerings are still new to Jude, so he brings jewelry just to be safe. Simple earrings - because he couldn't afford much more in trade - that are shaped like stars and glitter in a similar, silvery fashion. He brings a slim candle with him, a scent like seafoam and night air that had made him think of Safrin. Lighting it, he keeps the earrings in his hands as he sits on the edge of the pillar the lighthouse light is built into, bowing his head in prayer. "Safrin? Are you there?" He had last heard that she had been hurt somehow, so it feels particularly selfish to call upon her, but how else is he to know whether she has healed at all? "I hope you're feeling better. I didn't know what to bring aside from what might make you happy." What even heals a herald? Jude certainly has no clue.

- - -

Jude is turning in his level 3 reward! Receive a custom item-quest from a god. He'd like a necklace that can create sonic screams a la Black Canary.
Show my all my desires and dark sides
And pretend by night's end you won't leave me alone

Messages In This Thread
Fall back to you - by Jude - 02-18-2024, 10:09 AM
RE: Fall back to you - by Safrin - 02-21-2024, 02:59 PM
RE: Fall back to you - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall back to you - by Safrin - 02-24-2024, 03:33 PM
RE: Fall back to you - by Jude - 03-08-2024, 03:19 AM